4 March 2014

What's On My March To Read List?

I'm just over halfway through Rage Against The Dying by Becky Masterman that I started at the end of February and hope to be finishing within the next couple of days. Lined up, in my to-read list, for the rest of March are the following.

Rage Against the Dying The Spice Merchant's Wife Fear Nothing (Detective D.D. Warren, #7)
The Book Thief Bound to you Malicious

The Spice Merchant's Wife by Charlotte Betts and Fear Nothing by Lisa Gardner are the top of my March to read list. They were both sent to me via Goodreads First Reads and have been sat on my bookshelf a little too long...I can't wait to get around to reading them.
I'll also be reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, our online Book Club's March read and a book that sounds 'right up my street.' I'm really looking forward to reading this one as I haven't heard a single bad word against it and it sounds like such a fascinating story.
Bound to You by Nichi Hodgson is also on my March to read list. It featured on my February list but, due to sickness, I didn't get around to it. Hopefully I'll be able to give it a read this month.
Last up on my list is Malicious by James Raven, sent to me via Goodreads First Reads. This isn't my usual genre and sounds quite unsettling but I'm looking forward to it as it's something totally different.

No comments:

Post a Comment