19 February 2014

What's On My February To Read List?

So far this month I've read Lemonade Revealed by Will Chluho; an interesting tale that made me think but didn't fully capture me; and The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom; a fascinating, modernised story of 'Father Time' and a brilliant read. I'm currently reading The Dark Inside (goodreads) by Rupert Wallis which was kindly sent to me via Goodreads First Reads. So far, it's shaping up to be another interesting novel.

Lemonade Revealed The Time Keeper The Dark Inside

But what's on my to read list?

Rage Against the Dying Bound to you The Carrier (Spilling CID, #8)

Rage Against The Dying by Becky Masterman is next up on my list. It was also kindly sent to me via Goodreads First Reads but also happens to be my online bookclub's February novel for discussion.
Also, for reading this month, are Bound To You by Nichi Hodgson and The Carrier by Sophie Hannah, a book that's been sitting in my bookcase for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment